Happy Teachable Tuesday!!
Hey you all!! It is Teachable Tuesday and Joey is here to tell you about water!
Did you know that water is the only substance that has originated naturally on Earth in three forms, a liquid, solid, and gas? Water moves around the Earth which is known as the water cycle. The average water molecule only spends less than a week in our atmosphere. A single drop of water contains billions of water molecules. A water molecule has three atoms: two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom also known as H2O.
The water cycle consists of 7 processes: evaporation, condensation, sublimation, precipitation, transpiration, runoff, and infiltration. Can you tell us about each stage of the water cycle?
Here is a list of facts about water:
1. Water makes up about 70% of a human’s body weight.
2. Water regulates the earth’s temperature.
3. Water helps deliver important nutrients to all the cells inside our body.
4. The human brain is made up of about 75% water.
5. Hot water freezes faster than cold water.
6. Frozen water is about 9% lighter than water; that is why ice floats when in liquid.
7. Water covers about 70% of the earth’s surface.
8. Humans need to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
Water is good for you so make sure you drink plenty of H20 today!!
My book JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, and Target. Be on the lookout for the second book in the series JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S coming soon.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page