Good Morning to you!!
Happy Movie Monday!! Have a great day!
Joey wants to know what your all-time favorite movie is? Joey’s favorite Dinosaur movie right now is The Good Dinosaur!
Here is a list of movies for the dinosaur enthusiasts:
1. The Good Dinosaur
2. Dinosaur Train: Dinosaur Big City
3. The Land Before Time
4. Barney's Great Adventure: The Movie
5. Bob The Builder: Big Dino Dig
7. The Flintstones
8. Toy Story
Please be sure that these movies are child friendly/age appropriate before letting your children watch them.
Here is a list of books for the dinosaur book reader:
1. How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? by Jane Yolen
2. Oh Say Can You Say Di-no-saur? by Bonnie Worth
3. Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff
4. Tea Rex by Molly Idle
5. How to Catch a Dinosaur by Adam Wallace
6. Tiny T. Rex and the Impossible Hug by Jonathan Stutzman
Please be sure that these books are age appropriate for your children.
My book JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, and Target. Be on the lookout for the second book in the series JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S coming soon.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun.
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page