Happy Thankful Thursday!! May your day be filled with Gratitude!
We are on letter Ff of the Gratitude Alphabet! F is for friends!
Joey is grateful for family and friends! He loves to read books with his family and friends!! Friends are there for you when you need them or they need you! Friends are special people that enter our lives and we learn to love them as we grow together. Friends are just like family. There is nothing in the world like a good friend. Always cherish and love your family and friends!
What are you thankful for that begins with the letter Ff?
Here is a list of books about friends:
1. Teach Your Dragon to Make Friends: by Steve Herman
2. The Little Book Of Friendship: by Laurie Friedman
3. How to Be a Friend: by Laurie Brown
4. Making Friends by Fred Rogers
5. Moon's First Friends: By Susanna Hill
6. The Things I Love About Friends by Trace Moroney
Please make sure the books that are listed are age appropriate for your child before reading to them.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page