It is Thankful Thursday!!!
Have a great day!! Remember to spread love and kindness where ever you go.
We are on letter Ee of the Gratitude Alphabet! E is for Elephant! What are you thankful for that begins with the letter Ee?
Joey and his little sister Jinger love stuffed elephants!! When they go to the zoo the elephants are the first animal they want to see! An elephant's trunk can weigh up to 400 pounds!! They can use their trunk to pick up things that are as small as a grain of rice!! Isn't that exceptional!!
Here is a list of facts about Elephants:
1. Elephants can't jump.
2. Elephants travel in herds.
3. Elephants are the largest land animal.
4. An elephant's baby is called a calf.
5. Elephants have the largest brain of all land mammals.
6. Elephants can eat for up to 18 hours a day.
7. Elephants can smell water up to 12 miles away!
8. Elephants are afraid of bees.
My book JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, and Target. Be on the lookout for the second book in the series JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S coming soon.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun.
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page