Hi everyone!! It is Weird and Wacky Wednesday!! May you have an awesome day filled with learning lots of new and exciting things!
Joey wants to know if you know that a Giant Panda Bear also known as Panda Bears can eat over 30 pounds of bamboo a day?? Yep, the Giant Panda Bears are very hungry. They do occasionally eat other sources of food such as pumpkins, small rodents, and eggs. Do you know of any other food sources they can eat?
Here is a list of facts about Giant Panda Bears:
1. Panda Bears are almost entirely vegetarian. They are classified as herbivores.
2. Panda Bears spend up to 16 hours a day eating mainly bamboo.
3. Adult Panda Bears can weigh as much as 250 pounds!
4. Male Panda Bears are called boars. The female Panda Bears are called sows and the baby Panda Bears are called cubs.
5. Panda Bear cubs weigh about 3 to 6 ounces! They are tiny! One stick of butter weighs 4 ounces.
6. Panda Bears originated from China.
7. Panda’s have 5 fingers and an enlarged wrist bone that acts as a thumb on each paw.
8. Pandas do not hibernate.
9. Panda Bears can poop over 35 times a day!
Here is a list of books about Panda Bears:
1. The Ultimate Panda Book for Kids: by Jenny Kellett
2. I Am a Little Panda: by Francois Crozat
3. Zoes Rescue Zoo The Playful Panda by Amelia Cobb
4. Little Panda by Julie Abery
Parents be sure all books are child friendly before reading them to your child/children.
Thank you for reading my post!! "Don't have a good day; have a GREAT day!" -free guy the movie.
Check out my free printable coloring pages and worksheets! Saint Patrick’s Day printable now available!!
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page
I have written 4 children’s books so far. My 15-year-old daughter illustrated three of them and will illustrate all the rest of them in the series. Three of them are available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target, Walmart, and Books A Million.
1. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE
2. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S
3. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! THE MISSING TEDDY BEAR
4. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! LOST AT THE ZOO coming in 2022!!