Happy Weird and Wacky Wednesday!!!
May your day be filled with lots of learning and wonderful adventures!!
Joey wants to tell you about the Immortal Jellyfish! The Immortal Jellyfish can reset when damaged and revert back to an earlier stage in their life cycle. They may be able to live forever!!
Here is a list of facts about the Immortal Jellyfish:
1. Scientific name: Turritopsis dohrnii
2. They are carnivores. Carnivores only eat meat.
3. They prefer warmer waters, but they live in oceans all over the world.
4. The Immortal Jellyfish can sting you so never touch any type of jellyfish.
5. They do not have a brain.
6. They are bell shaped. Their large stomachs are bright red.
7. The Immortal Jellyfish uses its tentacles to move slowly through the ocean.
8. A baby Immortal Jellyfish is called a planula.
Do you know any cool facts about the Immortal Jellyfish that you can share with us?
A list of books about Jellyfish:
1. Amazing Animals: Jellyfish by Valerie Bodden
2. June The Jellyfish by Devin Artym
3. Facts About the Jellyfish by Lisa Strattin
4. Jellies: The Life of Jellyfish by Twig George
Parents please be sure all books are child friendly before reading them to your child/children.
My book JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, and Target. The second book in the series JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S is now available on Amazon.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page