Happy 1st day of summer
- Don't forget to pack a cooler with nice cold refreshing drinks and snacks in it.
- Always protect yourself and your little ones from getting sunburn.
- Try to get to the beach as early as you can.
- Bring towels and extra clothes.
- Bring some sunglasses and an umbrella.
- Don't forget toys for the kids and a book for you.
- Have a sand castle contest.
- Have lots of fun and stay safe.
Thank you for reading my post!! Don’t forget that "One small positive thought can change your whole day."-Zig Ziglar
I have made a variety of printables for you. Check them out! They are free. I have some awesome coloring pages and worksheets that you can print out! 4th of July printables now available.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page
If you are an author and would like to feature your book on my website, please check out my feature book section here:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
I’m the author of the JOEY SAVES THE DAY! book series. My 15-year-old daughter illustrated them and will illustrate all the rest of them in the series. All four of them are available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target, Walmart, and Books A Million. Children and adults everywhere will love these books. The story and illustrations within the pages of the books will put a big smile on your face and your child will be delighted as you read them the books. The illustrations are adorable and the story is super cute. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to own this collection of adorable books!
1. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE
2. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S
3. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! THE MISSING TEDDY BEAR
4. JOEY SAVES THE DAY! LOST AT THE ZOO