Happy Funny Friday!!
May your day be super happy and filled with laughter. Laughing is good for you so laugh a little longer and a little louder today!!
Joey wants to tell you a joke we found on the internet…..
What did the Dalmatian say after it ate a huge meal? Answer to joke is in the comments!
Share a cute and funny child friendly joke with us?
Facts about Dalmatians:
1. Dalmatian puppies are usually born without spots!! Their spots develop around 10 days after they are born.
2. Dalmatians can have a chance of being deaf in one or both ears.
3. Dalmatians are known as the firehouse dog.
4. Dalmatians are very energetic and playful dogs.
5. They can be as tall as 24 inches and weigh as much as 70lbs.
6. The dalmatian was named after Dalmatia, Croatia, the breeds first home.
Books about Dalmatians:
1. Dot: The Spotless Dalmatian by L.K. Wyman
2. 101 Dalmatians by Justine Korman
3. The Dalmatian: An Owner's Guide by Patti Strand
4. The Dalmatian that Lost its Spots by Helen Haraldsen
5. Dalmatian Dogs Scissors Skills 2: by HB Polisher
Parents please be sure books are child friendly before reading them to your child/children.
My book JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, and Target. The second book in the series JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S is now available on Amazon.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page