Happy Monkey Monday!!
May your day be Marvelous!
Joey wants to share some amazing facts about Monkeys with you!!
Did you know that Monkeys come from the primate family? Humans also come from the primate family. Most monkeys come from the tropical rainforests of Central and South America, Africa, and Asia. Monkeys are highly intelligent. They can learn how to count and even do simple math problems! How cool is that?
Here are some facts about Monkeys:
1. Monkeys have a unique set of finger prints just like humans.
2. A group or herd of monkeys are called a troop or a barrel of monkeys.
3. A baby monkey is called an infant.
4. Monkeys are mammals.
5. There are over 250 different types of monkeys in the world.
6. Some species of monkeys can swim.
7. The Pygmy marmoset is the smallest monkey in the world.
8. Monkeys are omnivores. They eat meat and plants.
Can you share a fact about monkeys with us?
Here is a list of books about monkeys:
1. Fourteen Monkeys: A Rain Forest Rhyme by Melissa Stewart
2. Mad About Monkeys by Owen Davey
3. You Can Be a Primatologist: by Jill Pruetz
4. National Geographic Readers: Monkeys by Anne Schreiber
Parents, please make sure books are child friendly before reading them to your child/children.
My book JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, and Target. The second book in the series JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S is now available on Amazon.
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun
Follow me on Instagram
Like and follow my author page