Happy Thankful Thursday!!
Have a Gigantic Grateful day filled with lots of Gratitude!
We are on letter Gg of the Gratitude Alphabet! G is for Giraffe!
Joey is grateful for Giraffes! He loves to visit the zoo and feed the giraffes!! He loves to snuggle with his stuffed giraffe! Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?
Do you know what gratitude means? It means to be thankful for the good things in your life and to show appreciation when someone does something kind for you.
What are you thankful for that begins with the letter Gg?
Here is a list of fun facts about Giraffes:
1. A giraffe has four stomachs.
2. The giraffe is the tallest mammal in the world.
3. Giraffes can live up to 31 years in captivity and up to 25 years in the wild.
4. The oldest giraffe in the world as of now is named Mutangi and she will turn 31 this October. She lives in the Taronga Western Plains Zoo!
5. Giraffes can get up to twenty feet tall!
6. Giraffes spend most of their time standing up. They can sleep standing up or lying down. They sleep a total of about 5 hours a day, but they only sleep up to 35 minutes at a time.
7. Giraffes are herbivores. Herbivores only eat plants.
8. All giraffes are unique. Their spots are a lot like human fingerprints; no two giraffes have the same pattern of spots.
Here is a list of books about Gratitude and/or Giraffes:
1. The Giraffe Who Found Its Spots by Adisan Books
2. The Grateful Giraffe: by Giselle Shardlow
3. Laughing Giraffe by Mwenye Hadithi
4. Gratitude is My Superpower: by Alicia Ortego
5. Gratitude the Great by Pamelyn Rocco
6. My Attitude of Gratitude: by Melissa Winn
Please make sure all books are child friendly before reading them to your child/children.
I have made a variety of printables for you. Check them out, they are free:
Join my Joey Saves The Day group on Facebook for giveaways, learning, and fun:
Follow me on Instagram:
Like and follow my author page:
Check out the books that I have written here:
Feature your book on my website here:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
I'm Mimi, the author of the JOEY SAVES THE DAY! book series. I love reading, writing, teaching, and learning. I homeschool my two youngest children. My 16-year-old daughter illustrated the books and will illustrate all the rest of them in the series. She started illustrating the series when she was 14 years old. She loves to draw. She is learning as she goes. Her dream is to one day be a famous illustrator and a fantasy book writer. Help me make my daughter’s dreams a reality and watch how her illustrations evolve over time! Children and adults everywhere will love these books. The story and illustrations within the pages of the books will put a big smile on your face and your child will be delighted as you read them the books. The illustrations are adorable and the stories are super cute. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to own this collection of adorable books! All five of the books are available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target, Walmart, and Books A Million.
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE
Delilah doesn't want to stay at daycare. So, Joey helps his friend Delilah feel happy by doing silly things to make her laugh at daycare. They have so much fun the day is over in a flash!
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S
Joey helps his Memaw find something she is missing and its right there in plain sight. Some of us have done this before! Join Joey in this funny and cute quest to find his Memaw's eyeglasses.
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! THE MISSING TEDDY BEAR
Joey helps his sister find her missing teddy bear. They look everywhere. I bet you can't guess where Joey and Jinger find the missing teddy bear?
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! LOST AT THE ZOO
Joey 's father gets lost while they are visiting the seven continents at the zoo. Come on this adorable adventure with Joey and his family as they visit each of the seven continents at the zoo!
Santa's Rainbow Reindeer
Join Harry and Holly Jingles as they introduce us to Santa's Rainbow Reindeer. Learn about them one by one. The Rainbow Reindeer help your children get ready for bed so Santa can bring them gifts when they are all tucked in their bed and sound asleep. This book is interactive.
Post a Comment