Good day to you!
Who? Who? Who wants to learn some cool facts?
Who doesn’t love Ty Beanie Babies? Have you heard about Ty Beanie Babies? If you haven’t heard of them before, Ty Beanie Babies are a line of super cute stuffed toys! A man named Ty Warner created the Ty Beanie Babies and they first appeared at the North American International Toy Fair in New York City, New York in 1993. Ty Warner is an American business man and toy manufacturer. Today there are over 2000 different types of Ty Beanie Babies to collect and/or play with and enjoy hours of fun!
What is your favorite Ty Beanie Baby or stuffed animal?
Facts about Ty Beanie Babies:
1. There were nine (9) original Ty Beanie Babies that were first introduced in 1993. Here they are in alphabetical order:
· Brownie the Bear
· Chocolate the Moose
· Flash the Dolphin
· Legs the Frog
· Patti the Platypus
· Pinchers the Lobster
· Splash the Whale
· Spot the Dog
· Squealer the Pig
2. Each of the Beanie Babies comes with an ear tag/swing tag that has its name and birth date on it.
3. Ty Warner created the line of Ty Beanie Babies so there would be affordable stuffed toys for children. Ty Beanies Babies have less stuffing than regular stuffed toys do. Having less stuffing makes them look different.
4. Ty Beanie Babies were only sold in small shops when they first came out.
5. Teenie Babies are cute miniature versions of the Ty Beanie Babies. Teenie Babies were sold at McDonalds with Happy Meals. McDonalds first introduced the Teenie Babies in 1997.
6. Ty Warner owns Ty, Inc. It was founded in 1986 by Ty Warner. Ty, Inc., is a company that develops products and sells them to other stores. Ty, Inc., is the largest plush manufacturer in the world. Ty, Inc., is best known for its line of stuffed Beanie Babies. With your parents/caretaker’s permission you can visit Ty, Inc., website here: https://shop.ty.com/
7. Ty Beanies Babies were one of the most popular selling stuffed toys in 1995, 1996, and 1997.
Share a fact about Beanie Babies with us?
Books about Ty Beanie Babies:
1. Value Tracker Celebrating 10 years of Beanie Babies by TY INC
2. The Beanie Baby Handbook by Jeanette Long
3. The Book of Beanie Babies by Lynn Dralle
4. Beanie Babies Collector's Guide by Consumer Guide editors
Parents/caretakers be sure books are child friendly before reading them to your child/children.
Short story alert:
Once upon a time there were three cute little Beanie Babies. They were greatly loved by a little girl named Melody. Melody had to sleep with them every night. She played with them every day! Her favorite was Scorch. Scorch is a beautiful dragon. Melody loved to pretend that Scorch would fly around the world shooting rainbows out of its mouth instead of fire! Big rainbows for all the world to see! Scorch loved to spread happiness everywhere. The end!
Thank you for reading my post!! “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.”-Dr. Suess
Joey Saves The Day Facebook group:
Follow me on Instagram:
Like and follow my author page:
Feature your book here:
Mimi is the author of the JOEY SAVES THE DAY! book series and other titles. She loves learning, reading, drawing, and writing. She is a homeschool mother of two children and she has two adult children that have already left the nest. Her beautiful and brilliant 16-year-old daughter illustrated the books and will illustrate all the rest of them in the series. Her daughter started illustrating the series when she was just 14 years old. Her daughter loves to draw and is learning as she goes. Her daughter’s dream is to one day become a famous illustrator and a fantasy book writer. Help Mimi make her daughter’s dreams a reality!
Children and adults everywhere will love these books. The stories and illustrations within the pages of the books will put a big smile on your face. The books will spark your child’s imagination, and they will be delighted as you read to them. The illustrations are adorable and the stories are super cute. Plus, the books are a great source of learning and an easy way to teach your child how to read. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to own this collection of adorable books! All six of Mimi’s books are available on Amazon and most other places books are sold.
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE
Delilah doesn't want to stay at daycare. So, Joey helps his friend Delilah feel happy by doing silly things to make her laugh at daycare. They have so much fun; the day is over in a flash!
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S
Joey helps his Memaw find something she is missing and its right there in plain sight. Some of us have done this before! Join Joey in this funny and cute quest to find his Memaw's eyeglasses.
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! THE MISSING TEDDY BEAR
Joey helps his sister find her missing teddy bear. They look everywhere. I bet you can't guess where Joey and Jinger find the missing teddy bear?
JOEY SAVES THE DAY! LOST AT THE ZOO
Joey 's father gets lost while they are visiting the seven continents at the zoo. Come on this adorable adventure with Joey and his family as they visit each of the seven continents at the zoo!
Santa's Rainbow Reindeer
Join Harry and Holly Jingles as they introduce us to Santa's Rainbow Reindeer. Learn about them one by one. The Rainbow Reindeer help your children get ready for bed so Santa can bring them gifts when they are all tucked in their bed and sound asleep. This book is interactive.
Where, Oh, Where, Could My Dinosaur Be?
A little boy misplaces his stuffed dinosaur and needs your help to find it. Join the little boy on his hunt through his house to find his missing dinosaur. This book will stimulate your child's imagination. It will help teach them left and right learning and basic rhyming.